As an Independent Representative of QNET, you already know that along with the Business Volume (BV) that you earn from selling or buying QNET products, you also earn Repeat Sales Points (RSP) with every product sale or purchase. These RSPs are an important aspect of the QNET Compensation Plan, yet many people do not understand the critical role they play in helping you achieve success in QNET.
How can you earn RSP?
You can earn RSP in three ways:
An active and Qualified IR earns RSP by:
- Selling QNET products to Retail Customers
- From Personal Repeat Purchases of downlines as deep as 10 levels.
An active and qualified IR earns RSP by purchasing QNET products for personal and household consumption.
An IR must maintain RSP rank to earn RSP from the purchases of his/her downlines.
What can you do with the RSP?
- All QNET products are not only life-enhancing, they also all carry RSP. Enjoy the products!
- RSP is converted into cash every week. These earnings are on top of whatever you will earn from the Main Plan.
- You need RSP to advance and maintain ranks in the RSP Plan.
- RSP is a critical requirement for Rank Advancement and Maintenance in the Main Plan.
We have put together this easy to understand infographic to help you understand everything there is to know about RSP.
Want to know more about how the RSP Plan works? Login to your Virtual Office now and check out the Q10 Booklet in the Business Tools section.