The beauty of direct selling is that no one can succeed on their own. You need a team with you, and you need to help others succeed in order to experience true prosperity. Also, success in the direct selling profession requires the joint effort of the distributor and the organisation. Only if you succeed, will we grow.
At QNET, our commitment to your success is not just about catchy marketing slogans. We have put our obligations to you on paper.
Here is QNET’s pledge to you:
- QNet employees will at all times act in a manner, which does not conflict with the best interests of IRs.
- All QNet employees will carry out their duties professionally and with integrity.
- IRs will be kept informed on laws applicable to the business and their duties as IRs.
- QNET will provide full cooperation to IRs with respect to advising you on matters, which affect you.
- QNET will act in the IRs’ interest to the best of our abilities.
QNET is committed to providing you with a seamless experience from the time you start your journey with you. In order to make sure that you have a productive, and prosperous experience with us, here are a few guidelines you can follow, as a responsible QNet IR.
- Read the QNET Code of Ethics and abide by it. Refer to it when in doubt.
- Inculcate the principles of the Code of Ethics in your team and practice them at all times.
- Conduct your business in a lawful manner; with courtesy, integrity, and in accordance with the Code of Ethics.
- Make sure you are well informed on the laws applicable to your business and your duties as an IR.
- Never unethically use information that may be of detriment to another IR’s business.
Good business ethics starts with us — you as a QNET Independent Representative, and us as your direct selling company of choice. Let’s have each other’s back!
Using the QNET Code of Ethics as your go-to-guidebook for your business is the best way you can show your support for #qnetpro pledge. Are you with us?