Water is an important element for life and consuming clean water is essential for health. Unfortunately, water contamination is a growing concern in today’s world, and ensuring water quality is paramount.
QNET offers a product portfolio of advanced water filters that use advanced filtration technology to provide you and your family with clean, safe, and great-tasting water.
In this blog, we will check out the features and benefits of the HomePure Nova water filter and explore its innovative design, superior filtration capabilities, and its impact on your overall well-being. Let’s find out why a state-of-the-art water filter is necessary and how the HomePure Nova is the best water filter for clean and pure water for a healthy life.
3 reasons why having the best water filter is a necessity
Here are the 3 reasons why having the best water purifier is necessary:
- Eliminate contaminants: The best water purifiers are designed to remove a wide range of contaminants from tap water, including chemicals, heavy metals, bacteria, viruses, and other harmful substances. These unwanted substances can cause various illnesses and long-term health issues.
Only a high-quality water filter such as HomePure Nova can help you consume clean and safe water and protect you and your family from these hazards.
- Enhanced taste & odour: Tap water contains impurities that affect its taste & odour. Also, chlorine is used in water treatment plants to disinfect water but leaves an unpleasant taste and odour.
The best water purifiers have advanced filtration technologies that effectively remove contaminants and give water a better taste and odour.
- Cost-effective solution: Purchasing a high-quality water filter such as HomePure Nova is a one-time investment and saves you money in the long run. Buying water bottles or relying on water delivery services gets expensive over time. Get safe water from your tap, eliminating the need to choose from costly packed water options. Also, a water filter is more environmentally friendly as it reduces plastic waste from single-use water bottles.
HomePure Nova: Best Water Purifier by QNET
We already know that consuming clean water is extremely important for our health.
But when tap water in most developing countries like India is unsafe and contaminated with chemicals such as chlorine, how do we ensure that the water we drink is safe?
Even bottled water harms the environment because it contributes to plastic pollution. Most water filters available might remove chlorine and sediments but also remove necessary minerals.
HomePure Nova is a powerful water filter with a unique 9-stage water filtration system. This water filter results from over ten years of laboratory research by scientists from South Korea.
The HomePure Nova water filter will enrich the water you consume with essential minerals, turning it into Pi-Water, which contains more oxygen that is a boon to your body along with being more alkaline. This water filter offers your family clean, safe, and nourishing Pi water.
What is Pi-Water?
In 1964, Dr Akihiro Yamashita discovered that Pi-Water is like the water in our bodies (living body water). Pi-water of our body helps us better absorb oxygen and minerals from our water. It activates a positive immune response as well as reduces free radicals.
- 9-stage filtration system: This water filter has a 9-stage filtration system that will clean your water and make it fresh and safe for drinking. It comprises of:
- Sediment filter
- High-performing activated carbon block filter
- Coral sand from Japan
- Pi-water ceramic balls from Japan
- Far infrared ray balls (FIR)
- Negative ions balls
- Anti-bacterial carbon powder
- 35+ UltraTech fibre membrane
- Anti-bacterial silver lite stone
2. 35+ UltraTech filter technology: HomePure filters are the best choice for household use. It has ultrafiltration (UF) technology as a part of the 9-stage filtration system, which removes up to 99.99% of bacteria and viruses. It also has other benefits, such as:
- Removes 99.99% of bacteria and viruses in the water
- Eliminates 99.99% of microorganisms that are 300% smaller than the width of a human hair (0.2 microns)
- Disallowing recontamination of water
- No demineralization
- No electricity needed
- Durable and reliable
- Optimum lifespan up to 5,000 litres (Lifespan of HomePure 9-in-1 Filter Cartridge can vary depending on tap water quality)
3. Microban Antibacterial Protection: It helps the purifier to stop the growth of bacteria, mould, and mildew. Its antibacterial and antifungal technology reduces bacterial and fungal contamination on surfaces. This technology increases the efficiency of the purifier.
4. Advanced LED indicator: HomePure Nova has a “Lifetime mode”. Its LED lights and beep buzzer detect the water volume and age of the filter’s cartridge. It identifies the stages with the help of different colours.
- If the First LED flickers in BLUE: It indicates that the quality of water flow is good and the filter has been in use for 0-9 months or is between 0 – 3,740 litres.
- If the First and Second LED flickers in BLUE: It indicates that the quality of water flow is good and the filter has been in use for 10-11 months or is between 3,741 – 4,576 litres.
- If the first LED flickers in BLUE and the second LED in RED: It indicates that the filter needs to be replaced within 1 month, and the filter has been in use for 11 months or is between 4,577 – 5,000 litres.
- If the first LED flickers in BLUE and the second LED in RED with a beeping sound: It indicates that the filter needs to be replaced within 1 week, and the filter has been used for 11 months and 3 weeks (or) has reached 4,863 litres.
Here are the 4 key benefits of getting the HomePure Nova water filter:
- Offers top-quality, clean, safe, great-tasting drinking water enriched with minerals
- Converts drinking water into Pi-Water to enhance your overall health
- Saves energy as it doesn’t operate on electricity
- It has a user-friendly and world-class design giving you a satisfactory experience of drinking pure water conveniently.
HomePure Nova accreditations
- NSF International (National Sanitation Foundation)
Founded in 1944, NSF is an accredited, independent third-party certification body.
- It tests and certifies products to check if they meet public health and safety standards
- These standards have been set for food, water, consumer goods, and sustainability
- Products meeting the NSF standards bear an NSF mark
NSF has tested and certified the HomePure Nova water filter. This NSF mark and certification accredited to this water filter is an assurance that HomePure Nova has been verified by one of the most credible certification organisations in the world.
- Water Quality Association (WQA)
The Water Quality Association’s (WQA) Gold Seal is considered an international “Product Quality” mark. HomePure Nova has been awarded this “Gold Seal” as it is the world’s first-ever Ultrafiltration water filter. High-standard protocols are followed to get this certification.
Only a few water treatment systems have the “Gold Seal”. WQA only offers this certification to the most reliable producers of quality drinking water.
- HomePure Nova is preferred for water input which is pre-treated (like government/municipality supply) and with TDS level less than 300 ppm
- HomePure Nova is not suitable to treat salt water (water with more than 0.2 ppt salt)
- Use HomePure Pre-filter to protect your HomePure Filter Cartridge if the quality of the water is low
In summary, having the best water purifier is necessary because it protects against contaminants, improves the taste and odour of water, and offers a cost-effective and eco-friendly solution for accessing clean and safe drinking water.
Q. What is the use of a water filter?
Water Filters are used to remove unwanted impurities from water to result in better quality water. These impurities include sediment, taste and odour, hardness, bacteria and viruses.
Q. Which filter is best for home?
HomePure Nova is the best water purifier for households and is best suited for pre-treated water.
Q. What is the use of HomePure?
The HomePure Nova water filter produces naturally balanced water. It is because it allows natural minerals to pass through its 9-stage filtration system whilst ensuring contaminants are filtered out.
Q. What TDS level is HomePure Nova best suited for?
HomePure Nova can be used to filter water with a TDM level of less than 500 ppm. It is most suited to treat water with a TDM level of 300 ppm.
Q. Can HomePure Nova treat salt water?
HomePure Nova is not suitable to treat salt water (water with more than 0.2 ppt salt).
Q. How to maintain your HomePure Filter Cartridge from low-quality water?
Use HomePure Pre-filter to protect and maintain the HomePure Filter Cartridge if the quality of the water is low.