A healthy mind resides in a healthy body. Fitness is essential not just to keep the body in good shape but for overall wellness. Working out has multiple benefits to keep the body healthy.
However, with the onset of the pandemic, people are confined to their homes. Going to the gym during the pandemic is risky. Most of us have been cautious about going to the gym. So, we’ve adopted working out at home as an alternative.
But free-hand workout doesn’t suffice, especially if you’re trying to bulk up or aiming for strength training and powerlifting. Besides, strength training has unmatched benefits to promote overall wellness.
So, to provide you with an alternate, QNET introduces a fitness solution to bring your gym home. The new MyHomePlus HomeGym, the ultimate home gym equipment.
Before we delve deep into the amazing new home gym equipment, let’s understand why is working out important, especially during the pandemic.
Why is working out important during this pandemic?
The pandemic has been a paradigm shift, with most of us working from home. When gyms were shut down for a long time, it was hard to maintain fitness. So, working out from home has become the new normal. Here are a few important reasons to start working out right away.
Building strength and immunity
Working out regularly increases fitness levels. Moreover, it helps to maintain health and wellness while reducing the possibility of falling sick. In essence, regular workouts build strength and immunity. Furthermore, it reduces the risk of comorbidities.
Staying in good shape
The most important benefit of regularly working out is it helps in building the body. Getting in good shape is a desire for everyone as it increases confidence. However, while staying at home, we easily lose track of our goals. Being sedentary is challenging as we spend a lot of time on the couch or chair binge eating and accumulating fat and unhealthy calories.
So, regular home gym workouts and strength training can help in fat loss and keeping our fitness goals in check.
Boosting energy levels
Our energy levels tend to reduce while sitting in front of our laptops. Working out helps in distressing and releasing toxins from our body. Moreover, it boosts energy levels to keep us active and perform better during the day.
Now, we know that going to the gym has its risks. So, is home gym equipment a good option?
Is home gym equipment a good option for working out?
In recent times, we’ve made a shift to home gym workouts with free-hand and sometimes a pair of dumbbells. We’re constantly trying to find good workout videos on YouTube.
Now, home workouts can be beneficial. However, people who’re serious about their gains and fitness goals would understand the importance of gym equipment. They are specially designed to target specific muscle groups.
Moreover, a progressive overload is necessary for muscle development. So, one might consider going back to the gym, but there is a constant worry of airborne viruses with the possibility of yet another lockdown.
Well, there is no need to worry. Here is an alternate solution, a home gym equipment that takes away all the hassle and brings the gym to your home. QNET’s MyHomePlus HomeGym is a fitness machine for complete fitness.
QNET’s MyHomePlus HomeGym is the ultimate fitness machine for home gym workouts
MyHomePlus HomeGym is the solution for effective workouts from home. The robust design allows you to perform 15 different exercises from the comfort of your home. Whether you’ve been working out for a long time or you’re a beginner looking to get a head-start on your fitness, HomeGym is the perfect gym equipment for your convenience.
Here are a few amazing features of MyHomePlus HomeGym that make it a unique home gym equipment –
1. ISOLATERAL ARMS – Thearms are adjustable with easily accessible side pins for smooth movement and customisable for a specific exercise.
2. TOTAL BODY TRAINING –It is specially designed for all your workout needs. With the HomeGym, you can specifically target a muscle with an isolated exercise or boost your routine with compound exercises to give you the perfect workout.
3. THE LEVERAGE ADVANTAGE –The lever arm replaces the barbell. Weights are directly loaded to ensure safety along with a natural feel and convenience.
4. POWERLIFTING ACCESS –The lever incorporates a lock and load bench that opens the lever area for other exercises. You can perform squats, shrugs and other exercises in that area. Moreover, it has additional handlebars for gripping during leg exercises.
5. FULLY ADJUSTABLE BENCH DESIGN –It has a customisable bench. So, based on the exercise, it is customised for a declined press or an inclined press. All you need to do is shift the bench, lock the machine, and you’re all set for the exercise of your choice.