Embark on a culinary journey that not only tantalises your taste buds but also nourishes your body. You don’t have to deprive yourself of your favourite dishes to be healthy. Using QNET’s Nutriplus products, you can redefine healthy eating and discover a symphony of flavours. Let’s help you unveil the art of creating delectable meals that prioritise nutrition, without compromising on taste, showcasing the versatility and goodness of Nutriplus in every bite. Get ready to redefine your approach to healthy living, one mouth-watering recipe at a time.
Small conscious changes in your diet and the ingredients you use to cook your meals can transform your lifestyle for the better. Simply using healthier substitutes for your favourite ingredients is a quick and easy way to start your wellness journey.
In the heart of your kitchen, two products from QNET’s Nutriplus range – Nuriplus Virgin Coconut Oil and Nutriplus Natose Stevia – can transform your recipes into nutritious and savoury delights. health and flavour.
Nutriplus Virgin Coconut Oil
Nutriplus Virgin Coconut Oil is a 100% organic, cold-pressed elixir derived from the coconuts of Kerala. A testament to purity, this oil is devoid of chemical refining, bleaching or deodorizing, making it a versatile addition to your culinary creations, hair care and skin care. Packed with Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCTs), it fuels your energy levels and promotes satiety, contributing to a wholesome lifestyle.
Read More: Virgin Coconut Oil vs Normal Coconut Oil |QNET|
Fudgy Chocolate Brownies
These fudgy chocolate brownies are not just yummy… they are healthy and gluten-free. You can whip up these healthy brownies with just a few ingredients.
What you need:
Dry ingredients – 1 cup buckwheat/ wheat flour, ¾ cup of Dutch-processed cocoa powder, ¼ tsp salt, 1.5 cups of coconut sugar, ¾ cup of choco chips
Wet ingredients – 3 eggs at room temperature, ¾ cup Nutriplus Virgin Coconut Oil, 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 175 degrees Celsius.
- Mix all the dry ingredients in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, break in the eggs, add the Nutriplus Virgin Coconut oil and the vanilla extract. Whisk it well together.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix well. Don’t beat the batter, just incorporate all ingredients.
- Add in the choco chips and mix again.
- Pour the batter into a lined tin.
- Tap the tin on the counter to remove the air bubbles and the batter naturally flattens out.
- Put it in the preheated oven and bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Once cooled, cut the brownies that will be gooey and fudgy in the middle.
Coconut and Jaggery Besan laddoos
This is a delicious and healthy take on your regular Besan laddoos. These laddoos are vegan and gluten-free and pack in quite the energy punch.
What you need:
1 cup besan (gram flour), ½ cup grated coconut, ¾ jaggery powder, ¼ cup almonds, 3-4 tbsp of Nutriplus Virgin Coconut oil.
- Add a little bit of coconut oil to a pan and roast the chopped-up almonds till they are slightly golden brown. Remove it in a bowl.
- In the same pan, roast the grated coconut in a little Nutriplus Virgin Coconut oil. Once it changes to a golden colour, add it to the almonds.
- Roast the besan in the same pan with a little Nutriplus Virgin Coconut oil. Once the flour turns fragrant, remove from heat and add it to the almonds and coconut.
- Take a fresh pan, add 3-4 tbsp of Nutriplus Virgin Coconut oil, add the almond-coconut-besan mix and the jaggery powder. Adjust the quantity of jaggery as per your liking.
- Mix all the ingredients well. Once it comes together a little bit, take it off the heat and allow it to cool.
- Press the mixture well and roll between your palms to make the laddoos.
Pro-tip: You may roll the laddoos in some grated coconut and serve.
Cook along with renowned Chef Ayesha Nallaseth in the video below as she goes over the benefits of using Nutriplus Virgin Coconut Oil as the secret solution to take your cooking game to the next level. Follow the recipes above and accompany Chef Ayesha on this culinary experience!
Nutriplus Natose Stevia
Nutriplus Natose Stevia is a zero-calorie natural sugar substitute, derived from the stevia plant. Stevia drops made from stevia extract are about 200-300 times sweeter than traditional sugar, and all of it comes guilt-free! Resisting heat with unmatched resilience, Nutriplus Natose Stevia becomes not just a sweet addition to your beverages, but can also become an integral part of your baking and cooking ventures.
Chocolate Chip Cookies
Who doesn’t love choco chip cookies? These naturally sweetened cookies are not just healthy; they will leave wanting more.
What you need:
1 cup unsalted butter (room temperature), 3 tsp Nutriplus Natose Stevia, 1 scoop of egg replacer or egg, 1 tsp vanilla extract, 2 tbsp skimmed milk/ almond mild/ oat milk/ coconut milk, 2/3 cup rolled oats, 2 ¼ cups all-purpose flour, 1 tsp baking soda, 1 tsp salt, 2 mini cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Take a big bowl and add the unsalted butter, 3 tsp of Nutriplus Natose Stevia (remember it is very sweet, so be careful) and whisk it together.
- Add egg or flax seed powder that has been left to bloom in water (acts like an egg replacer) and whisk well.
- Add the vanilla extract and 3-4 tbsp of milk.
- Add the flour, oats, baking powder, choco chips and salt.
- Mix all the ingredients well.
- Scoop out the mix onto a lined cookie tray.
- Space it well, as cookies will expand as they bake in the oven.
- Bake until the cookies are browned and let it cool before serving.
Pro-tip: You may flatten the cookie dough with the back of a spoon.
Chia Seed Strawberry Oat Bowl
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. This recipe is high on protein and fibre, and will keep you the energy boost you need.
What you need:
½ cup old fashioned oats, ½ cup almond milk/ soya milk/ oats milk/ regular milk, ¼ cup yoghurt, 1 tsp Nutriplus Natose Stevia, ¼ tsp vanilla extract, 1 ½ tsp chia seeds, ¼ cup sliced strawberries
- In a big bowl, add 1 ½ tsp chia seeds, oats, milk, yoghurt and Nurtiplus Natose Stevia. Mix it well and leave it in the fridge overnight. (As it soaks overnight, it will become very thick).
- The next morning, add more milk to adjust the consistency to your liking.
- To this mixture, you can add your favourite fruit – strawberries, bananas or any other fresh, seasonal fruit.
Pro-tip: Before adding the fruit, the chia seed – oats mixture may be heated.
Join Chef Ayesha Nallaseth once again as she talks about her personal fitness journey and the deliberate path she undertook. Chef Ayesha raves about the revelation of Nutriplus Natose Stevia as the ideal sweetener and walks you through the recipes above in the video below!
Incorporate QNET’s Nutriplus products in your kitchen and witness the transformation of everyday recipes into health-packed delights. Say goodbye to compromise and hello to a vibrant, nourished lifestyle. Elevate your culinary experience with Nutriplus – where health meets taste in every mouth-watering bite. Nutriplus products are available exclusively on the QNET India e-store.