Virus and bacteria are everywhere.
A sharp rise in infections has forced us to stay indoors. Wearing masks, washing hands, and social distancing has become a part of our daily lives. In these challenging times, it has become paramount for us to protect ourselves from being infected.
While there is no denying that these are effective measures in preventing the virus from entering our body, what if we could eliminate the virus in the air with a DIY disinfectant spray machine?
That’s right. MyHomePlus Disinfectant Solution Generator uses Hypochlorous acid (HOCL) to sanitise 99.99% of virus and bacteria like E-coli, Green Fungus and pneumonia with a single spray. In addition, it helps in deodorising and removing all residual pesticide from fruits and vegetables. Moreover, MyHomePlus DSG disinfectant spray machine is a great solution due to its ability to get rid of mold and mildew from your home.
Let’s understand how MyHomePlus DSG eliminates viruses.
How does the disinfectant spray machine eliminate viruses?
Glad you asked. On filling the bottle, the DSG disinfectant spray machine electrolyses ordinary tap water to form Hypochlorous acid (HOCL). Germs tend to protect themselves with a cell membrane, but on coming in contact with the (HOCL) infused water, they are quickly deactivated and destroyed within the cell membrane.
Now, here’s an interesting fact about (HOCL) – when an invading pathogen or infection threatens a human cell, the body’s immune system responds by destroying the pathogen before it can harm the cell. The invading pathogens are then engulfed by white blood cells through a process called phagocytosis.
Once engulfed, the white blood cell produces an oxidant called… You guessed it right – Hypochlorous acid (HOCL).
So, we have a solution that uses the same mechanism deployed by our body to fight pathogens. Only this time, you’re doing it with complete control. What’s more? It is water-based, which makes it completely safe, secure and a hundred times stronger than bleach or alcohol-based disinfectants.
So, what about mold and mildew?
How does Hypochlorous acid in the disinfectant spray machine remove mold and mildew?
Mold and mildew are fungi known for manifesting in warm areas with high humidity. Bathrooms and kitchens are usually affected the most. They tend to have lasting damages on walls, tile floors and food items.
What’s more harmful is that on inhalation they cause respiratory issues, migraine and heart problems. In addition, they cause serious allergic reactions, leading to coughing, sneezing, and irritation of the eyes and skin. This makes it extremely important for us to treat mold and mildew as soon as possible.
Luckily, MyHomePlus DSG is on hand! All you need to do is spray a few times in the affected area. Then, on coming in contact with mold or mildew, the HOCL technology quickly gets to work in eliminating them and leaves you with a clean and sanitised surface.
But can you use it to sanitise hands?
Is MyHomePlus DSG better than Alcohol based sanitisers?
Now, before we step into its uses, to be clear – MyHomePlus DSG can be used to sanitise hands, and it is completely safe. On the contrary, alcohol-based sanitisers are considered to be harmful to the skin in the long term.
They contain ethyl alcohol, Isopropyl alcohol, or a mix of both in a concentration of 60% to 95%, which is then considered to be the prime cause of alcohol poisoning. In addition, it can further disturb the natural pH of the skin, causing rashes and other harmful skin diseases. But now, you can create your own disinfectant with just a few steps. Keep reading to learn more…
For now, let’s talk about the benefits of this handy disinfectant spray machine.