Honey bees are essential to the existence of flowers, fruits and vegetables, being the leading contributors of pollination. The very basis of natural processes like pollination occurs due to the gathering of nectar for honey.
Nutriplus, the health brand of QNET, presents the best kind of monofloral honey without harming the honey bees. The process of honey extraction can unlock the benefits of natural honey. Nutriplus Monofloral Honey is 100% organic, raw and rich in minerals, amino acids and enzymes.
Nutriplus Monofloral Honey is just the product for you. Many of its health benefits make it a great product to have on your kitchen shelves. Not only is monofloral honey an integral part of cuisine, culture, and medicine across the world, its consumption is good for health and well-being.
What is Monofloral Honey?
Honey is a superfood with immense nutritional value. Scientific studies state that natural honey contains large quantities of minerals and vitamins essential for the body, There are different types of honey readily available in the market.
- Multifloral Honey, otherwise called Wild honey is a type of honey that is produced from the nectar of different flowers. Despite being more popular, this type of honey usually tastes similar across brands.
- MonoFloral Honey is of supreme value collected by the bees from single species of flowers, as it has a richer flavour with increased useful properties and nutritional benefits. Additionally, monofloral honey contains the lowest glycaemic index (GI)*.
Carbohydrates with a lower glycaemic index are digested slowly, and cause a lower rise in blood glucose levels. The treasured health properties make monofloral honey a widely sought-after product. Owing to the fostering of beehives and plantations that produce the nectar from plants, Monofloral Honey is finer than most other honey in the market. This monofloral honey is available in three premium variants obtained from unique flower nectar.
Benefits of Monofloral Honey
Among the numerous benefits of honey, improving cholesterol levels in the body is an important one. Rich in antioxidants, Nutriplus Monofloral Honey is unpasteurised, unprocessed and untouched by the factory equipments, it is directly from the comb to the bottle.
Nutriplus Monofloral Honey includes 22 amino acids and 27 different minerals. Calcium, iron, zinc, magnesium, and potassium are some elements that make this super food.
Monofloral honey is known for its naturally soothing and antibacterial properties. It also nourishes damaged skin, fade away acne scars and unclogs pores for a glowing, healthy and younger looking skin.
Why Monofloral Honey?
Monofloral Honey from Nutriplus is pure and is produced from one species of flower hence has unique taste, color and thickness varying from season to season.Monofloral honey being from single flower nectar is 100% unadulterated, making the honey different from multifloral honey and factory made honey. From tackling respiratory issues to improving cardiovascular activity, monofloral honey provides an array of health advantages.
How do I use Monofloral Honey in my day-to-day life?
Honey is a good sweetener for milk or tea. It is considered as a better or a healthier substitute for sugar. Honey has a lower glycemic index than sugar, which means it won’t spike your blood sugar levels the way sugar will. It also has a sweeter taste than sugar and may help you use less sweetener on foods. This makes honey a better option than sugar. Honey is also a better reserve for diabetic patients.
It is much tastier and healthier to be included in your breakfast too. It contains virtually no fiber, fat or protein. Honey also works wonders when it comes to weight loss.
Five variants of Monofloral Honey by Nutriplus
Nutriplus Monofloral Honey is a real treat to your taste buds, and comes in three unique variants. Each variant is imbued with the constituents and flavour of the specific flower from which it is extracted. Each of these products has wonderful properties that nurture and revitalise your body.
- Unpasteurized, without additives and packaged hygienically
- Syrupy texture that radiates positive well-being, Mustard Honey is a premium product with many nutritional benefits
- Boosts immunity
- Fragrant, exquisite, and tasting pleasant, this product provides a strong energy boost as well
You can spread it on buttery toast or include it with your breakfast cereal to start your day healthy!
With a pungent aroma that blatantly states its health benefits when you get a whiff of the scent. Karanj Honey is a firm favourite. Here are some of its key features.
- Exciting in flavour, the Karanj Honey makes for a food item with high medicinal value as well
- loaded with nutrients, this extract of honey has antiseptic properties
- Honey can be recommended for mild coughs and colds. Honey is also a great antibacterial with germicidal properties
- The best part of Karanj Honey is that it is also a great remedy for burns, abrasions, sores, ulcers and even insect bites
- Owing to the tranquillity and fresh air of the place this honey is manufactured, the properties of this product are similar in providing relief and nurturing your metabolic system
It is a tasty organic monofloral honey extracted from the blossoms of Dalbergia sissoo (Indian rosewood).
- Sweet-smelling and possessing many minerals and vitamins, Sheesham has a sweet flavour
- The Sheesham Honey is perfect for deserts and milkshakes or bakes
- SheeshamHoney is a rich source of minerals and vitamins that energize the body
Nutriplus Monofloral Honey Coriander is prepared from the nectar collected by bees from the flowers of Coriandrum sativum (Dhaniya).
- Coriander honey is known to possess high antioxidant and antiseptic properties
- Beneficial for fighting infections, heals burns and wounds faster
- Helps in preventing acid reflux
- Helps prevent nausea and activates blood circulation
Nutriplus Monofloral Honey Moringa is extracted from a single flora source called Moringa oleifera.
- Rich source of vitamins, minerals, and amino acids.
- Contains antibacterial and antifungal properties
- Helps retain calcium in the body
- Reduces allergy symptoms
- Helps decrease ulcers
*GI – The glycemic index is a number from 0 to 100 assigned to a food, with pure glucose arbitrarily which represents the relative rise in the blood glucose level two hours after consuming that food.
You may also like: