Your skin is your body’s largest organ. It serves as a protective barrier between your insides and the rest of the world, helps regulate body temperature and acts as a filter. Your skin is constantly growing and changing, so you have to remain vigilant in caring for it. Proper skin care is not only about looking good; it’s about staying healthy. Keeping your skin healthy and moist helps keep it strong against infections and serve as your primary defense against the environment.
Given the vagaries of modern lifestyle, a number of factors affect the health and appearance of your skin.
- Environmental Pollution
- Lack of Sleep
- Unhealthy Diet (junk food, processed food)
- Heavy drinking
Taking care of your skin is fairly simple if you incorporate these elements in your lifestyle:
- Cleansing and Moisturising
- Protection from Sun Exposure
- Eating a Healthy Diet
- Drinking Plenty of water
- Avoid Smoking
You know that you need to nourish your skin to keep it as healthy as possible. But are you getting enough of the right nutrients from the foods you eat? Could you benefit from taking a supplement?
There is a lot of important new research about the power of vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients to give skin a more radiant, healthy, and youthful glow. Health experts say that vitamins and minerals in all forms play an integral role in a healthy complexion, whether the source is food, supplements, or even a jar of cream. Supplements are especially beneficial if you spend a lot of time outdoors or are exposed to high levels of air pollution and secondhand smoke.
QNET’s Nutriplus Skin Health supplements provide essential phytonutrients and antioxidants that are beneficial for skin. With an ideal combination of Lycopene – a carotenoid extract of tomatoes, wheat germ oil, and Vitamin E, Nutriplus Skin Health provides nutrients known for their anti-ageing properties.
What you need to know about these powerful ingredients
Benefits of Lycopene
- Some of the fruits and vegetables that are known to be rich in lycopene are tomatoes, pink grapefruit, papaya, wolfberry, and goji.
- Research shows that topical application of lycopene plays an integral role in stabilizing DNA structure in the nucleus of the skin cells as well as maintaining the DNA double strand break repair pathway.
- Lycopene’s ability to enhance connectivity and communication between cells can noticeably improve your skin’s texture by aiding cellular functions that are essential to keeping your skin looking young.
- Lycopene may also strengthen your skin by inhibiting the activity of enzymes involved in the destruction and breakdown of collagen.
- Vitamin E is an antioxidant that protects and repairs your skin. Antioxidants are agents that neutralize the oxidant effect of free radicals, which are molecules that damage collagen and cause skin dryness, fine lines and wrinkles.
- It’s an essential nutrient, meaning the body doesn’t make it and it’s needed in the diet — it’s required for the structural and functional maintenance of muscles, including skeletal, cardiac, and smooth muscle.
- Scientists have found that delta tocotrienols in the Vitamin E are quite effective at slowing the production of melanin, the skin pigment responsible for unsightly age spots.
- The skin has a waterproof seal that keeps moisture in and prevents evaporation and moisture loss. However, the natural aging process and environmental influences can cause this protective barrier to break down, allowing the skin to lose moisture and become dry.
- Vitamin E plays an important role in maintaining the barrier function. Vitamin E appears to enhance the penetration and resorption of skin lipids
Benefits of Wheat Germ Oil
- Wheat-germ oil is derived from wheat germ, which is extracted from the kernel of the wheat. It feeds the wheat plant with nutrients to help it germinate and grow.
- Wheat germ is the most nutritious component of the wheat kernel and contains 23 different nutrients, including protein, B vitamins, omega-3 fatty acids, iron and calcium.
- Its dense nutritional benefits make it a healthy addition to your diet. The oil is also nutrient-packed, which makes it particularly well-suited to moisturizing and soothing your skin.
- It reduces bad cholesterol, repairs tissues, boosts energy, regulates nervous system and fights fat accumulation
Now imagine, the power-packed combination of these three fabulous ingredients in a dietary supplement that you can take every day to prevent premature ageing and maintaining healthy skin.
Recommended consumption:1 capsule per day with meals.
Order your supply of Nutriplus Skin Health from the QNet India eStore today!