Alkaline Water To Up Your Health Quotient – KENT-QNET Knowledge Series
Staying hydrated is essential for a sustainable lifestyle. During the current COVID-19 pandemic, it is important that we stay safe and protect our near and dear ones around us. With people forced to stay indoors to protect themselves and the focus ever-increasing on boosting your immunity, we need to be careful of what we consume in order to stay not just hydrated, but hydrated in a proper and safe way.
There are many benefits to staying hydrated. Be it for physical fitness or a sustainable lifestyle, it is imperative that we monitor our intake of water and make the experience satisfying at the same time. For example, there is a clear difference between alkaline water and plain water that is fit for consumption.
A lot of food in our diet produces a variety of acids during the digestion process, turning our blood and the overall system slightly acidic. Studies have shown that acidic blood is the root cause of many diseases and health conditions. So how do we know if the fluid is acidic? There’s a scale between 0-14 where 0 indicates a strong acid and 14 indicates a strong alkaline. Water, in its natural state, has a pH level of 7 making it a neutral fluid.
It is essential that one maintains healthy pH levels. This creates the necessary resistance against allergens and regulates body temperature. Water with a pH value of around 8, slightly alkaline, reduces the effect of acids in our body and promotes a strong immune system among a host of other benefits.
Release of toxins due to poor diet and overall lifestyle is another aspect that’s generally neglected. With our busy lives, it is vital that we focus on the importance of detoxification. A sufficient amount of alkaline water intake can provide detoxification benefits. By drinking about 8 glasses of alkaline water on a daily basis, you welcome a host of benefits for a glorious lifestyle!
While it is a great idea to invest in a good water purifier, you must be sure that the water you consume contains the necessary minerals and nutrients for a healthy lifestyle. The market is full of water purifiers that come with the RO (Reverse Osmosis) technology. However, these more or less eliminate essential minerals naturally dissolved in water. As a result, it reduces the pH level and renders drinking water devoid of these minerals.
With conscious consumerism on the rise, people are looking for brands that promote eco-friendliness and launch products that cater to a sustainable lifestyle. Unexpected situations like the current COVID-19 pandemic has made us realise the importance of incorporating ways to lead a healthy lifestyle. Immunity is the order of the day.
Alkaline water in general has multiple benefits. It neutralises free radicals which accelerate your aging process. Also, the consumption of alkaline water reduces the impact of acidic toxins that can have an adverse impact on overall immunity.
Other health benefits of alkaline water include:
- Contains Essential Minerals – It is important to know the minerals of the products you consume. With the right amount of water intake, you can in fact boost your immunity to a whole new level. Alkaline water has benefits that cater to a healthy lifestyle. With essential minerals like calcium, potassium, magnesium, and sodium that are imperative to effective body metabolism. It promotes acid-base balance and neutralizes acidic toxins that are determinantal to individual immunity.
- Effective Blood Circulation– In addition to essential ingredients in alkaline water, a healthy amount of its consumption can improve the blood circulation system.
- Healthy Bones: Osteoporosis is a condition of weak bones and joints. A healthy intake of alkaline water can result in healthy bone density because of the rich content of calcium and magnesium.
- Effective Weight Management: Alkaline water in good amounts can help in weight reduction as well. Consumption of alkaline ionized water can help people who suffer from high blood pressure, diabetes, and high levels of cholesterol.
- Promotes Skin Health – Another benefit of drinking mildly alkaline water is radiant and bright skin as free radical damage is one of the major causes of dull and lifeless skin.
KENT-QNET SMART Alkaline Mineral RO Water Purifier
QNET has partnered with KENT, a leading name in the Water Purifier segment, to bring you one-of-its-kind water purifier so you and your loved ones can enjoy all the goodness of clean and safe drinking water. Our philosophy of ABSOLUTE LIVING is what drives us to come up with products that enable a healthy lifestyle and KENT-QNET SMART Alkaline Mineral RO Water Purifier is right up there in the product mix to achieve this endeavor.
It’s our belief that our patrons should enjoy the finest of the products that are a cut above the competition. The Kent state-of-the-art technology conforming to the KENT-QNET Smart RO product helps retain the naturally dissolved minerals. Unlike, other products which in the process of filtering out harmful toxins, also remove vital nutrients. So you have a choice to go for the best – not only get clean and safe drinking water but also water that’s full of nature’s goodness!
One of the most recent developments in the field of healthcare is to maintain mildly alkaline levels of blood and other bodily fluids to prevent the effects of acidic damage. KENT-QNET SMART Alkaline Mineral RO Water Purifier delivers water that has a pH value of around 8, which is considered to be the ideal level for optimum functioning of the body.
So, don’t just stop at drinking water that’s free of deadly microbes and harmful toxins. Go a step further and drink water that includes vital nutrients that’s mildly alkaline. You can do that with KENT-QNET SMART Alkaline RO Water Purifier.